Thursday, July 24, 2008

Updating my website....

Today I've been taking some much needed time to update my website (Jennifer Gardner Designs).....

I added several pieces, added the first few pieces to my new Wedding Jewels Collection, and updated the company news...

I'm still working on it, but this is a sneak peak! :)

On May 6, Volume 7 of Craft Magazine hit the stands. Jennifer Gardner Designs was featured in a Co-op Ad along with other Etsy sellers. The "Roses are Red" necklace was featured in this advertisement, which can be found on page 158.



Jennlyn54 (aka Jennifer Gardner Designs) was featured in Etsy's Gift Guide. My In a Roundabout Way Earrings were featured in the Wedding Category of the Gift Guide. The items in the Gift Guide are handpicked and "curated" by Etsy staff.



On June 1, the Summer 2008 issue of Venus Zine hit the stands. Jennifer Gardner Designs was featured in a Co-op Ad along with other Etsy sellers. The Serenity necklace was featured in this advertisement, which can be found on page 76.


No comments: