Thursday, April 17, 2008

Earth Day Challenge....

The Wire Artisans Guild had a Earth Day theme challenge due Tuesday. The theme for this project was "Au Naturale." For my piece, I created a asymmetrical necklace. I decided to name it "Au Naturale." .............really creative, right? LOL :) It is made of sterling wire and chain, and has flowers made of moonstone briolettes. The centers of the flowers and "sprigs" are made of freshwater cultured pearls.





These pieces (our Earth Day pieces) will be the first ones to be added to our team store on Etsy. Our team store WireArtisansGuild, is officially opening on April 22, 2008!


I can't wait to see the other members designs for the project!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.