Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday Evening Post.... :) LOL

A lot has happen in the past week....some good, some bad.


I guess, bad news first....right??? Boy, Easter weekend and the first of the week just sucked!

First, my grandmother's sister, Dot, passed away last Sunday...March 23...Easter Sunday. She found out about 2-3 weeks ago, that she had cancer...I will miss her. :(

I can not believe how many friends and family members have passed away recently. It seems someone has passed away every other week since December. My great-grandmother's last living sibling, Edna, passed away March 10th.
My aunt, Liz, was in the hospital Friday-Tuesday...she had a terrible infection from kidney stones. Then, if that wasn't bad enough, Monday, my cousin Jessica, Liz's daughter, was in a wreck and totalled her car.


That is the worst parts...I'll spare you the rest. :(
Now for the good parts.....

The other day I was invited to join the Wire Artisans Guild. The members are very talented and their jewelry is just gorgeous! So, I was very honored that Sheela...also known as Eclettica on Etsy, asked me to join!

One thing that I think is really neat, is that they have weekly theme challenges. This weeks theme was selected by Susanna (aka suesun on Etsy). She selected "butterfly" for the weekly theme!

So, here it is...my butterfly for the weekly challenge..........




Charlotte (aka EmeraldDolphinDesign on Etsy), another member of the Wire Artisans Guild, included me in a Treasury on Etsy! ...Thank you Charlotte! Look at all of the pretty butterfly themed pieces!!! :)




I also posted another pair of earrings tonight....I named them Tranquility. I actually finished them a while back, but just getting around to taking pictures and posting them...I still have quite a few other pieces to take pictures of and post, too!


Well, that's all for tonight!



XOXO





2 comments:

Sparkly Strandz said...

Your work is very beautiful.

XOXO Jen - Jennifer Gardner Designs said...

Thank you so much for the kind words!!!