Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 New Year's Resolutions...

I'm still working on my list of New Year's resolutions for 2010!

I have decided on a few though! ;)

1. I want to make this my "Year of Jewelry!" I have set a goal to make 1 piece of jewelry everyday this year...or at least work on something everyday. Yes, things have started out good! :)

2. To dedicate more time to photographing my jewelry and archiving my creations...such as blogging and posting on Etsy! :)

3. To learn more about jewelry design and technique.

4. Not to be such a procrastinator.

5. To continue working towards a healthier life. I lost 42 pounds last year...hope to lose more than that this year. It's a start, right! :)

6. To continue exercising regularly. I started walking on the treadmill last February...I have been walking 5 times a week since then. I feel so much better and plan to continue doing this!

7. Not to be such a hermit! :) LOL Yeah, I've been quite the hermit the past few years. It's kind of funny if you think about it...the stark contrast to my past. When I was younger, I thought the world was ending if I didn't have standing plans for everyday of the week. Now, I enjoy losing myself in creating jewelry, and can't remember the last time I actually had real plans! ;)



I figure this is enough to get me started on a good year!

Wish me luck! ;)

XOXO, Jen

2 comments:

Deanna Lack said...

Great stuff! My list has a lot of similar stuff on it. Re: the exercise and weight loss, GO YOU!

XOXO Jen - Jennifer Gardner Designs said...

Thank you. I've always been big...I'm a yo-yo dieter. I finally figured out that diets just don't work, you have to change your lifestyle. It may be slower than gastric bypass or fad dieting, but this way is healthier and will hopefully be more permanent!