I'm still working on my list of New Year's resolutions for 2010!
I have decided on a few though! ;)
1. I want to make this my "Year of Jewelry!" I have set a goal to make 1 piece of jewelry everyday this year...or at least work on something everyday. Yes, things have started out good! :)
2. To dedicate more time to photographing my jewelry and archiving my creations...such as blogging and posting on Etsy! :)
3. To learn more about jewelry design and technique.
4. Not to be such a procrastinator.
5. To continue working towards a healthier life. I lost 42 pounds last year...hope to lose more than that this year. It's a start, right! :)
6. To continue exercising regularly. I started walking on the treadmill last February...I have been walking 5 times a week since then. I feel so much better and plan to continue doing this!
7. Not to be such a hermit! :) LOL Yeah, I've been quite the hermit the past few years. It's kind of funny if you think about it...the stark contrast to my past. When I was younger, I thought the world was ending if I didn't have standing plans for everyday of the week. Now, I enjoy losing myself in creating jewelry, and can't remember the last time I actually had real plans! ;)
I figure this is enough to get me started on a good year!
Wish me luck! ;)